ScreenLocker is a little screen locking program with which can lock your screen, with your prefered configurable provided fullscreen animation, immediatly by pressing a simple button with optional functionalities:
- Setting a password to get out of the fullscreen animation.
- Playing a *.mp3 or *.wav file by fullscreen animation locking.
The animations are running in a endless loop according to your wanted speed.
Which are 2D animations higly configurable.
You'll surely find an animation you like by testing the differents provided options,
that you can simply select your preferences so that they are effectiv at animation start.
And you can save your preferences so that you will find them the next time you launch ScreenLocker.
A Reset to default settings function is provided which resets all settings to their default settings per animation.
Alike the appearance of the GUI (Graphical User Interface.) is configurable, saveable and resettable to default.
The availables animations are:
- One or more rolls of differents colors, crossing the screen horizontaly or verticaly.
- Rectangles or squares animated like the audio player animations which colors are configurable or in the multicolors mode.
- A color gradient animation inscribe in a circle or a square, from differents size or in fullscreen, in the color tone you like.
- Balls bouncing on the screen with or without a halo, in differents colors.
NOTE:The sources are grouped in python modules files, highly commented:
for every animation like for the custom file selector which i implemented,
it's possible after uncomment some lines to reuse this modules files outside from the context of the ScreenLocker programm.
According to the GPLv3 License, if you practice python and are interest.
Use gdebi (in preference) or dpkg to install the debian package !
sudo gdebi screenlocker_1.0.0.deb # gdebi resolves dependencies. sudo dpkg -i screenlocker_1.0.0.deb # dpkg doesn't resolves dependencies.
$ su root password : $ ./install.sh
$ su root password : $ ./uninstall.sh
Thank's to my beloved mother, my family and to the doctors.
Stay away from drugs: drugs destroy your brain and your life.